- How to create a promotional flyer that actually attracts customers
- Is your business mobile ready?
- How Marketing Is Like A Game Of Footy
- MarketingHQ reappointed by Toy and Game Expo
- 3 reasons you must invest in good graphic design
- The Devil Is Sometimes In The Detail
- How To Get More Customer Testimonials
- 6 Marketing Statistics That Could Change Your Marketing Strategy
- How To Write Content Time Bombs
- Case Study: How Finding Their Brand Essence Grew Expect A Star By 24%
10 Marketing Tips in 60 Seconds
Want some marketing tips? Here are 10 you can read in 60 seconds.
1. Seed Your Market
Find key opinion leaders in your market, and make sure they sample your product. They will be a great source of word of mouth advertising.
2. Be consistent
Ensure all of your marketing messages and branding are consistent. Consistent marketing and branding builds trust.
3. Ask customers how they found you.
Ask new clients how they found you. It will help tell you where new business is coming from. The answers may surprise you.
4. Provide a bold guarantee
Guarantees move the risk of purchase from the buyer to the seller. A very effective selling tool.
5. Place testimonials next to your call to action
Place testimonials next to your checkout if you sell on-line. It helps customers to feel good when they are making a purchase.
6. Ask your customers for feedback
Who better to ask for feedback than your customers?. They can give you some great marketing insights to improve your marketing.
7. Make your product easy to demonstrate
Ever wondered why the top row of letters on your keyboard say QWERTYUIOP? It was so typewriter sales people could type the word “Typewriter” easily when demonstrating the product. They sold lots of typewriters……How easy is your product to demonstrate?
8. Form business alliances
What sort of businesses are more likely to refer you business?. Think about forming alliances to generate more referrals.
9. Contact lapsed customers
Lapsed customers are a great source of new business. Make sure you stay in touch to keep your business top of mind.
10. Be a child friendly business
Do you make it easy for parents to buy from you? If you are targeting parents in a retail store, make it easy for them to navigate your store with a pram. You could even offer some toys for kids to play with whilst the parents browse.
These are just some of the tips you will receive in our weekly marketing ideas. If you want to receive a free idea every week, just register in the right hand corner of this page. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We never run out of good marketing ideas and neither will you….
You may also like
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /clientdata/apache-www/m/a/marketinghq.com.au/www/wp-content/themes/market/single.php on line 56